There are several ways to get Chargify help!
- Make sure you've read our Documentation. These docs contain most of what you need to know.
- For technical questions or issues, you can open a ticket. Normal turn-around time is several hours for critical issues and several days for non-critical issues.
- If you are unable to submit a ticket through this site, you may send an email to email@example.com. Note that tickets submitted via email may incur a longer turnaround time.
- For sales and business questions, call 1-800-401-2414 (outside the US: +1-617-249-4603).
- Ask Twitter. We have a vibrant community and they will often answer tweets to help others. Include @Chargify in your tweet.
- ★ Postback removal effective July 1st, 2015
- ★ Disabling webhook endpoints
- ★ Bulk Product Version Switching
- Customize and Design your Emails
- Chargify and Shopify: Version 2
- Xero Integration (Beta)
- Webhooks Status, Webhooks Control Panel, and Webhooks Replay
- Product Types / Pricing Models
- Vote on Features
- Prorated Upgrades / Downgrades
- How can I allow a single selection of a group of on/off components on the hosted pages?
- How do I add custom validations to the hosted pages?
- Two-Factor authentication
- Allowing Donors to "name my price" for Recurring Donations
- Common questions from merchants that ship items
- What is your uptime?
- eWAY Rapid API Key setup
- What do these error codes in my gateway responses mean?
- Support for FeeFighter's Samurai Gateway Now Available (In Beta)
- Authorize.Net Direct Response Delimiter Settings
- Security Requirements for Credit Card Numbers
- How do merchant accounts & gateways work with Chargify?
- Timestamp Format
- How to Approach One-Time Charges
- Example Webhook Client Controller for Ruby on Rails
- Sales tax, VAT tax, and collecting billing address
- Country, State, and Region Codes
- Billing Cycle after Trial Period
No trending questions yet.