Chargify supports the Payeezy gateway, (formerly First Data Global Gateway e4,) for USD and CAD transactions.
For more information, see: http://www.firstdata.com/ecommerce/
Please note that TransArmor must be enabled in order to use First Data with Chargify. You may need to contact merchant services to enable this feature, and it typically takes 24-48 hours to take effect once it is added to the account.
To find your Login and Password, please
- Log in to your FirstData account
- Click the 'Terminals' Link on the right side of the page
- Select your 'ECOMM' Terminal
- On the Details page you will see:
- Gateway ID: This is your login
- Password: You will need to click the 'create' password to generate a new one.
- Scroll to bottom of page and click ‘update’.
If you would like to create a demo account that you can use with a Chargify site in TEST mode, please follow the instructions in this article on Payeezy's help site. Then find your gateway credentials as described above. Note that you will also need to enable TransArmor on your demo account -- This can be done by entering any four-digit number into the TransArmor Token field before clicking 'update' in step 3.