What is Chargify and how can it help my business grow?
Chargify is a billing and revenue management platform designed for SaaS companies and any subscriptions business model. Using Chargify allows you to concentrate on building innovative web applications and not worry about how to bill your customers. The following are some examples of ways Chargify can help your company grow.
- Easily offer your customers virtually any type of pricing and subscription model including fixed amount recurring, variable usage-based, multi-attribute rated, configurable trial periods, discounts, prepaid, and many more.
- Automate all invoicing and associated billing calculations, such as proration calculation when your customers upgrade their subscriptions during a billing cycle.
- Increase customer retention and reduce churn with dunning, renewal, payment receipt, and other automated communications tailorable to your specific business needs.
- Quickly and easily start a new online subscription business or launch a new product line with Chargify hosted signup pages
- Powerfully. analyze your business operations and report on results with Chargify Business Intelligence and Insights
- Create a great customer self-service experience and reduce your support costs with Chargify's Billing Portal and Self-Service Pages
Does Chargify work with my existing web application(s)?
Yes. You have two options for integrating Chargify into your existing website:
You can link your website to your Chargify hosted Public Signup Pages which new customers can use to sign-up for and enter their billing and contact information.
Integrate your web application(s) directly to Chargify with our extensive set of APIs.
Does Chargify support my pricing model?
Chargify supports virtually any pricing model including any combination of recurring, usage, and even multi-attribute rated pricing.
How does Chargify bill my customers?
Chargify bills each of your customers on the schedule and via the invoicing method defined in each customer's subscription. Chargify automatically works with your payment gateway to collect payment based on the specifics of each subscription as well.
How does Chargify pricing work?
To learn more about Chargify’s pricing, visit our sign-up page here.
What is Chargify’s uptime?
We understand how critical your billing system is to your business and are always diligent and transparent about uptime. You can see information about our uptime on Chargify’s Pingdom Page. Chargify does not have regularly scheduled interruptions or customer-affecting maintenance and planned interruptions are kept to an absolute minimum. We also have a status site, independent from our primary systems, that helps to keep you up-to-date on any issues we may be experiencing. You can even subscribe to get notifications on changes in our application status.
Can I use my existing Payment Gateway or do I need to get a new one?
Our Payment Gateway List. has the details of all payment gateways which work with the Chargify platform. We support many gateways across the globe.
Can I track billing data for multiple companies?
Yes, you can. Chargify gives you two options - to build out the accounts separately as multiple sites or to build out the accounts as one site with multiple product families.
Can I bill my customers more than once a month?
Yes. You can bill your customers as many times per month as needed.
Can I use Chargify for one-time transactions?
Yes. Once you have an active subscription for a customer, you can attach one-time charges to their account.