To view your current API keys, please select Config –> Integrations
- To create a new API Key, click “New API Key”
- You can have up to 10 API keys per site
- You can delete any keys you no longer need under Actions > Delete
Details about how to use the API are available on our API docs site here.
We do not store your API Key! Please copy your key down! It is being displayed to you once only. Once you the page, if you lose your API key, you will need to create a new one.
Once a key has been created, it’s possible to add a short explanation of how the key will be used through the “edit” button under the “actions” dropdown. This can help your team manage and audit the use of each API key.
Key Pair (Chargify.js)
To view your current Key Pair, please select Config –> Integrations –> Chargify.js
- To create a new Public Key, click “New Key Pair”
- You can only have 1 Key Pair
- You can delete the key pair if it is no longer in use
- To regenerate your Key Pair, click “Regenerate Key Pair”
- If you regenerate your Key Pair, it will delete the existing Key Pair.
Details about how to utilize your Key Pair for Chargify.js are available in our Developer documentation.
Chargify Direct has been deprecated in favor of Chargify.js. You will only see this section if you have existing Chargify Direct keys.
To view your current Chargify Direct keys, please select Config –> Integrations
- To create a new Chargify Direct Key, click “New Chargify Direct Key”
- You can have up to 10 Chargify Direct keys per site
- You can delete any keys you no longer need
We do not store your shared secret OR password! Please copy them down! They are being displayed to you once only on this page. Once you leave this page, if you lose your shared secret or password, you will need to create a new one.