Our documentation has moved!You are currently viewing a legacy version of our help articles.
For the most up-to-date version, please use the new Chargify Help & Support Site.
- What makes Chargify qualified to handle my billing?
- Does Chargify Support My Pricing Model?
- Does Chargify work with my existing website?
- What Payment Gateways does Chargify support?
- What is Chargify and how can it help my business grow?
- How does Chargify bill my customers?
- Does Chargify require a contract?
- How long does it take before I can use the service after signing up?
- How does your pricing work?
- Why do I need a Merchant Account or Payment Gateway?
- How do I export my customer’s credit card information if I decide to leave Chargify?
- What can I do when a customer's card is declined?
- Common questions from merchants that ship items
- What is your uptime?
- Can I use my existing Payment Gateway or do I need to get a new one?
- What constitutes a paying customer?
- Can I use Chargify for one-time transactions?
- Can I track billing data for multiple companies?
- Can I bill my customers more than once a month?